Skip to main nav
Tips to get you started on creating a resume, detailed information regarding experience and major, and sample resumes to model yours after!
- Include your GPA
- List your experiences in terms of “power”
- Communicate key skills in every bullet point
- Start every bullet point with a strong action word (supervised, trained, organized, etc.)
- List skills, such as computer software, that are relevant to the position you are applying to.
- Keep your formatting consistent
- Use the same size font [10-12″] for everything but your name
- Do NOT use a Microsoft or web-based resume template as they are challenging to edit. Click here to view the downloadable Smeal resume format.
- Check & Recheck spelling and grammar
Additional resume resources: