Corporate Partners Program
The Corporate Partner Program consists primarily of companies who are interested in recruiting our students. These companies contribute thousands of dollars annually in support of a variety of programs at Smeal including: unrestricted support of the school, scholarship assistance, research funds, special gifts, and sponsorship of many student and professional development activities.
Corporate Partner members participate in:
- Recruiter in Residence (resume reviews or mock interviews with company reps)
- Guest speakers for the Career Planning & Strategies Class, BA297
- Company of the Month (company presence in the Business Building Atrium)
- Student Organization events
- Corporate Partner Career Fair