Job Search Resources for International Students
Finding a job or internship can be difficult and requires time and dedication. Check out the Hiring Resources for Smeal Undergraduate International Students created to assist international students in navigating the job and internship process.
As an international student, if your goal is to land a position in the U.S., you need to understanding the visa process which can be difficult! How many H-1B visas are available? What are your odds? Check out this infographic to learn more.
Information last updated: February 2019
Additional Job Search Resources:
- Companies who’ve hired Smeal international students
- GoinGlobal- More than 80,000 resources for finding international employment at home and abroad
- MyVisaJobs- Lists the top 100 visa sponsors by year
- Hiring Resources for Smeal Undergraduate International Students
- Penn State Global: Employment Resources and Information