Job Search Resources for International Students
Finding a job or internship can be difficult and requires time and dedication. Check out the Hiring Resources for Smeal Undergraduate International Students created to assist international students in navigating the job and internship process. This resource is also available as a Microsoft Word document.
As an international student, if your goal is to land a position in the U.S., you need to understand the visa process which can be difficult! How many H-1B visas are available? What are your odds? Check out this infographic to learn more.
Information last updated: November 2021
Additional Job Search Resources:
- Companies who’ve hired Smeal international students
- GoinGlobal- More than 80,000 resources for finding international employment at home and abroad
- MyVisaJobs- Lists the top 100 visa sponsors by year
- LevelUp- Lists opportunities only from companies with a history of sponsoring
- Hiring Resources for Smeal Undergraduate International Students. This resource is also available as a Microsoft Word document.
- Penn State Global: Employment Resources and Information