Researching information on companies will help you articulate areas of interest at career fairs, cover letters, networking events, etc.
Check out ways to best research organizations to stand out in the recruiting process.
- Learn and understand what your values are in a work place and how those connect to the company
- Know how to answer the following questions:
- What can you tell me about our company?
- What do you like about our company?
- What is your favorite product or brand from our company?
- Don’t just provide information on why you are interested with facts from the website. Show how that information is import to you.