Seeking an Internship While Studying Abroad
Students who are studying abroad are often interested in applying for internships that begin when they return to the states. Since our on-line interview scheduling program is for “on-campus” interviews, it is not possible for students in a foreign country to participate in the on-line job search process. Study abroad students will have “read only” access during their foreign experience.
To apply for a position while studying abroad, students:
- Must inform the Internship Program of their study abroad plans.
- Will receive email instructions for participation.
Study Abroad students may also seek internships in the following ways:
- Attend the Spring or Fall Career Fair and inform recruiters of their study abroad plans.
- Seek an internship through any of the job search sites on the Job Search Web Sites page
Study abroad students will still be required to:
- Notify the program of their internship
- Complete an “Internship Acceptance Form”
- Provide a job description on company letterhead for program approval