The Marketing summer internship offers an opportunity to learn and work alongside various members of Zoom’s Marketing team. The internship entails partnering with various team members on existing or new projects and tasks impact Zoom’s business and initiatives. This position requires being comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
Our Global Emerging Talent Intern Program offers additional support through dedicated mentorship, technical trainings, a leadership speaker series and team specific events. Ample time is dedicated to networking and plenty of fun. Come spend your summer learning and applying your technical smarts at Zoom!
This paid internship is for a duration of 12 weeks during the summer of 2022. The program offers cutting edge projects, as well as a mix of additional types of learning in areas of leadership and business acumen– and is packed full of fun!
What you will do:
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and present recommendations to functional leaders across the Digital & Online organization
- Drive the structure and implementation of new reporting dashboards in Excel, Google Analytics and Tableau to help drive transparency and decision making across the Digital & Online organization
- Actively participate in identifying opportunities to reach the business goals and objectives or set KPIs
- Be able to clearly communicate results to non-analytic stakeholders
- Coordinate and communicate with cross-functional teams as needed for updates and progress
- BA/BS in progress (MBA preferred)
- Excellent spoken and written skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to prioritize in a fast paced highly demanding environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. You must be legally authorized to work in the United States
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Zoom’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Hear from our leadership team (https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://youtu.be/7i2o_tszj5g__;!!K5ATeMLGHIlgtw!N_9bFG2WvSVHNjvQfjuOpRN_CRuOAVcjK-OUBF5KymSi-XOFAnfRCVoBcyNhxGRFJi6P$)
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog (https://blog.zoom.us/category/company-news/)
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/zoom/)