The Global Finance & Administration (GFA) Board Area covers all tasks within the area of responsibility of the Chief Financial Officer, such as accounting, controlling, procurement or shared service center.
The Global Finance Rotational Program is designed for recent MBA graduates and young professionals who are looking for an international career in the finance sector to develop young agile talents.
In order to develop highly qualified employees and integrate them into the CFO Board Area, SAP offers a 20-months Global Finance Rotational Program intended for motivated talents and high performers who are highly flexible, open-minded and motivated to grow into the Finance Organization. Successful applicants will have the unique and exclusive opportunity to go through 4 carefully selected practical phases in different international SAP locations.
Upon successful completion of the program, graduates will have the opportunity to apply for a job in the GFA organization that best matches their skills and interests and enable them to add significant value to SAP’s business. If you are a driven and independent individual, with an interest to start an international career in the area of Finance, then bring your creativity, passion and pioneering spirit to SAP and start your professional career with us!
We are recruiting six promising talents in our hub locations Germany (Walldorf), Singapore and United States (Newtown Square).
This posting is for the applicants from Newtown Square.
WHAT WE OFFER
The Global Finance Rotational Program for GFA includes:
· 20-months duration, divided into 4 practical phases of 5 months each (2 international rotations and 2 rotations in their home country)
· Rotations covering four pillars in the CFO Board Area, e.g. Field Finance, Global Corporate F&A Functions, Business Network Group and Global Finance Infrastructure /Shared Services, ideally with one rotation in each area
· Onboarding event in Germany at SAP headquarters to get to know SAP as a company and the GFA area
· On the job training during the practical phases supported by experienced managers
· Supervision by a personal mentor who is directly reporting to the board and guides you through your career at SAP
· Opportunities to participate in workshops and training to acquire new skills (soft skills, software based skills, etc.) in addition to area-based topics and mentoring
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILL AND COMPETENCIES
- Graduate from an accredited University with a Masters degree in Business Administration, preferably major topics in Finance and Accounting
- Minimum of 2 internships within a finance department is a must
- International experience working or studying abroad is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Agile mindset
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Strong team player
Experience through internships and / or working student employment in the area of finance or accounting is a must.
Position is offered to candidates with max. 2-4 years of first professional work experience.
How to Apply