At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Consumer Health, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We’re disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you’ll change, too. You’ll be inspired, and you’ll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., based in Skillman, N.J., is one of the world’s largest consumer health and personal care products company. Our consumer companies produce many of the world’s most trusted brands, among them JOHNSON’S® Baby, BAND-AID®, NEUTROGENA®, TYLENOL®, MOTRIN®, and LISTERINE®. Each one of our consumer businesses embraces innovative science to create products that anticipate consumer needs and create experiences that help them live healthy, vibrant lives.
Are you ready to impact the world?
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for the 2021 Consumer Brand Management Co-Op. Our purpose in Consumer is helping people around the world by anticipating their needs, while crafting solutions and experiences that help them live happy, healthy, and dynamic lives. Work on mega brands that consumers rely on and trust? Do you want a career working for a best-in-class CPG organization with iconic brands and a focus on Health and Wellness? If so, a career with us might be the flawless fit for you.
Do you have a passion for marketing and want to work on mega brands that consumers rely on and trust? Do you want a career working for a best-in-class CPG organization with iconic brands and a focus on Health and Wellness? If so, a career with us might be the flawless fit for you.
The J&J Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across three distinct business units.
· Our Skin Care brands located in Skillman, NJ include AVEENO®, JOHNSON’S BABY®, NEOSTRATA/EXUVIANCE® and LUBRIDERM and based out of Los Angeles, CA is NEUTROGENA® and CLEAN & CLEAR®
· Our Self Care business is located in Fort Washington, PA, brands include: TYLENOL®, MOTRIN® IB, BENADRYL®, ZYRTEC®, LACTAID®, SUDAFED® and BAND-AID®
· Consumer Health Care, primarily located in Central New Jersey (Skillman campus) brands include: LISTERINE® and ROGAINE®
As a Marketing Co-op, you will become an integral part of a Consumer Brand Marketing team. You will be involved in aspects of brand management that may include the following responsibilities:
· Develop and/or execute marketing programs and strategies to promote products to consumers, retailers and medical professionals
· Execute consumer and retail promotions including sampling programs & direct mail
· Work with creative agencies to build strong consumer communications
· Analyze category and daring trends, resolve lessons learned and develop strategies to grow within the category
· Facilitate Copy Clearance submission, feedback and communication.
· Evaluate capabilities and proposals from new vendors
· Participate in training courses with your peers, which are focused on brand management and other key functional areas
Brand Management Co-Op Program locations could include:
· Skillman, NJ
· Fort Washington, PA
· Los Angeles, CA
The ideal candidate should possess the following skill sets: high level of motivation, demonstrated passion for marketing and/or brand management, leadership skills to pursue each project with enthusiasm, passion, and clear focus, strong analytical, organizational, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills, ability to craft strong, collaborative working relationships and encourage creative solutions by effectively working through conflicts, ability to think strategically, to visualize what might or could be, as well as day-to-day strategic approach to issues and challenges, courage to do what is right and displaying sound judgment, and demonstrate a strong academic and extracurricular track record.
Requirements / Qualifications:
You should meet the following requirements:
· You are legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. and not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g. H1-B status)
· You should be a current undergraduate student in pursuit of a Bachelor’s Degree with an expected graduation of 2022-2023 (Rising Junior, or Current Junior)
· Concentration major of Marketing or Business focus is preferred
· You should have a cumulative 3.0 GPA
· You must be able to commit to 6 month duration – 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday)
· Proficient in Windows software applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
· Ability to provide own transportation between home and work office location is required
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
#JNJUndergraduate #JNJMarketing #JNJCoOp