Bonus Potential * Benefits * Advancement * Work-Life Balance *Share a Coke with Us
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages LLC is hiring a Warehouse Supervisor for our Reading DC, (M-F, 3 PM start).
Benefits begin the first of the month after hired and include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription drug plans, FSA/HSA, 401K with a company match, life and disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, EAP, paid vacation and company paid holidays while providing you with job security and the ability to work within your community and ensuring you are home safely every night. We are actively seeking enthusiastic team players who want to work with the worlds most trusted and iconic brands.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for supervising the warehousing and shipping of incoming and outgoing materials.
- Supervises warehouse personnel.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
- Supervise the daily activities of the warehouse.
- Schedule warehouse team members to meet the demands of the facility.
- Allocate necessary space for stock rotation.
- Assist and maintain appropriate inventory levels and product loss control.
- Oversee shipping and receiving functions as applicable.
- Secure company assets.
- Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
- Understand and act accordingly to all Company policies.
- Complies with all safety policies and procedures. Maintain quality standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED; Bachelor’s Degree preferred; One to three years’ inventory experience required; experience managing budgets preferred; two years’ supervisory experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Good computer skills; MSOffice, SAP strongly preferred
- Familiarity with inventory management systems
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- PIT experience necessary; certification preferred
- Must be able to work accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced, multi-priority team environment
ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check which may include drug screening. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC guidelines to determine eligibility for this position. ABARTA Coca-Cola Beverages, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.