Happy Valley Capital’s position openings to join the Investment Committee for Fall 2021
By providing students with experience in startups and venture capital, Happy Valley Capital (HVC) strives to strengthen Penn State’s entrepreneurial ecosystem and build a prosperous community of founders and investors. HVC’s Investment Committee leaders have left their mark on our organization during their tenure. Our program it’s proven to be a great avenue for students to break into the world of startups and venture capital in a “learn by doing” environment. We strongly value diversity and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and walks of life to apply and be part of a leading student org in the nation!
We are looking for someone who …
- Is proactive and detail-oriented
- Is able to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Is consistent and outstanding levels of execution
- Is able to handle high-ambiguity environments
- Has a “growth mindset” and is able to take constructive feedback
- Has time management and exceptional organizational skills
- Is intellectually curious, with the ability to figure anything out
For more information regarding open positions and to apply, view the application page!
|Sponsor:||Happy Valley Capital|