Forté National Campus to Business Leadership Conference
Location: United States
Wherever your dreams take you, you need business skills to get started. Business isn’t an exclusive major or a career track — it’s a universal language that unlocks leadership opportunities.
Discover how to turn your passions into a business career during this premier virtual event for undergraduate women from any major and any background. You’ll explore business career paths, hear from exciting speakers — like New York Times bestselling author, Lindsey Pollak — and meet with recruiters from Fortune 500 companies who are in search of candidates just like you.
5 REASONS TO ATTEND
- Glance into a day-in-the-life of successful businesswomen
- Participate in simulations that will demonstrate a real business-world experience and demystify business career paths
- Grow your network to set yourself up for a successful entry
into the business world
- Learn how earning your MBA can accelerate your leadership opportunities
- Participate in a Virtual Career Expo with 40+ companies and schools including one-on-one virtual meetings between professionals and students
- Who: Open to all class years and majors. Undergrad women from diverse academic backgrounds are encouraged to apply!
- Location: Virtual
- Application Details: Complete our application process to be considered. Fill out the application form and provide a link to your resume.
- Application Deadline: February 14th, 2021
**For more information about the conference please visit the website below**
|Start Date:||Mar 12, 2021|
|End Date:||Mar 13, 2021|
|Apply By:||Feb 14, 2021|
|Areas of Study:||Smeal Undergraduates, One-year Master's, and Smeal-Tracking Students|
Women in Business