ETF Global Portfolio Challenge
Location: United States
With over $4 Trillion in U.S. listed Exchange Traded Funds, the demand for these products continues to grow for what many hail as the investment vehicle of the future. The mounting popularity of ETFs, particularly among Millennials, prompted ETF Global to launch an initiative aimed at educating future
investors about ETFs before they go on to make their own investment decisions in the marketplace.
The ETF Global ® Portfolio Challenge is a virtual investment competition in which participants construct a hypothetical portfolio of between 4 10 ETFs and compete on their portfolio’s performance. Having already reached thousands of students from six continents and 500 hundred academic institutions, we welcome all college students to participate in this competition and learn about the fastest growing investment vehicle in the marketplace.
Below is a brief overview of the contest. For a more detailed description of the challenge and its sponsors, please visit www.etfportfoliochallenge.com.
ETF Global Portfolio Challenge Fall and Spring semesters
- Open to all undergraduate and graduate students from any university worldwide
- Registration instructions under the “ How It Works ” section of contest website
- Participants invest a virtual balance of $100,000 in a portfolio of between 4 10 ETFs
- Weekly opportunities to rebalance portfolios
- Participants receive a free subscription to www.etfg.com to diligence portfolio selections
(Promo Code ETFGPCS2021)
- Each portfolio is measured on its total return
Our award offerings are designed to help college students connect with top financial services companies and executives and provide opportunities for jobs and internships that will facilitate their transition from college to the professional workplace.
The Top 5 Winners are entitled to a host of cool prizes, here are just a few:
- CV featured on contest website
- CV featured on contest promotional materials
- The ETP Forum
- Largest single day conference in the ETF industry
- Hosted semi annually at the New York Athletic Club
- Recognized and featured onstage at the conference during the Awards Ceremony
- CV featured in Conference materials
- Tour of the Nasdaq or New York Stock Exchange
- Top 25 performers are also recognized and awarded free tickets to the ETP Forum
|Apply By:||Feb 19, 2021|