If you don’t qualify for a full-time position or internship yet, don’t worry! We have something for you and we’re glad you’re here early. Every Spring, Kohl’s hosts a Career Expo for undergraduate sophomores who are, or think they might be, interested in a career in retail.
We’re excited to open this event up to even more students this year by hosting it virtually over the course of two months. Sophomores who attend Kohl’s Career Expo are on the fast track for an internship their junior year. Plus, you’ll get real exposure and insights into one of the industry-leading companies in retail!
Students who attend will have an opportunity to:
- Get an inside-look at #LifeAtKohls
- Network with sophomores from across the country interested in a future career in retail
- Follow a track specific to their career interests and learn more about internships and career paths in that area
- Hear from Kohl’s leaders, former interns, and form relationships with Early Talent recruiters
- Guaranteed first-round interview in July 2021 for an internship during Summer 2022
- Receive professional development (resume review, interviewing tips, etc.)
We have a limited number of spots available for students at our 2021 Sophomore Career Expo. If you’re interested in attending, applications will be available on February 1st!
To be the first to receive our application, submit your interest at the link below.
Expo Application Interest Link: https://kohls.avature.net/earlytalent?projectId=6423&source=University+Relations+Portal