Penn State Career Services and the Business Career Center offers employers the opportunity to interview students on site during on campus recruiting. Interviews are typically held in either 114 Business Building or the Bank of America Career Services Center. For undergraduate internship and co-op opportunities, contact , Internship Manager (Smeal). For MBA full-time and internship opportunities, contact Carol Lockard. For full-time positions, contact , Recruiting Coordinator (Career Services).
- Fall On Campus Recruiting runs from early October until the middle of December
- Spring On Campus Recruiting runs early February until the end of April
Alerts regarding On Campus Recruiting are typically sent out via Nittany Lion Careers.
In conjunction with on-campus visits, employers can also host employer events, which provides an opportunity to meet informally with candidates, promote awareness of their company, build rapport and relationships and market job opportunities available for students. Employer events can include but are not limited to: case competitions, simulations, presentations, workshops, etc. We encourage employers to be as engaging and innovative as possible!
Events space can be reserved through Nittany Lion Careers. Once your request has been submitted it will be reviewed by the Corporate Relations and Events Manager. Should you have any questions regarding this process or your event, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow 10-12 business days for space to be confirmed.
Tabling in the Business Building is reserved for Corporate Partners and sponsors of The Center for Supply Chain Research.
Classroom Presentations & Lectures
If you are interested in presenting to a course we would be happy to facilitate an introduction to our faculty members. Faculty members do not allow employers to come in and present on their company/opportunities but some welcome the opportunity to host guest speakers. If you are interested in getting in the classroom, please contact Ashley Stark and include: preferred audience (majors and/or years) , topics you are willing to present on and a bio of who may be presenting. This information will be shared with faculty members to see if there is a fit. The earlier this information is provided, the more likely we will be able to identify potential classroom opportunities.
Employer Engagement Opportunities
Don’t know where to start your engagement or looking for a way to “plug in”. Explore additional engagement opportunities at: https://careerconnections.smeal.psu.edu/employers/engagement-opportunities/
Recruit Smeal Across Pennsylvania
University Park is only one of 20 campuses where Penn State students can start their undergraduate Smeal degree. To connect with freshmen and sophomore business students across Pennsylvania, consider recruitment at the Penn State Commonwealth campuses.
Undergraduates start their Smeal degree at the following campuses:
- Penn State Altoona – Altoona, PA
- Penn State Abington – Abington, PA
- Penn State Beaver – Monaca, PA
- Penn State Berks – Reading, PA
- Penn State Brandywine – Media, PA
- Penn State DuBois – DuBois, PA
- Penn State Erie, The Behrend College – Erie, PA
- Penn State Fayette, The Eberly Campus – Lemont Furnace, PA
- Penn State Greater Allegheny – McKeesport, PA
- Penn State Harrisburg – Middletown, PA
- Penn State Hazleton – Hazleton, PA
- Penn State Lehigh Valley – Center Valley, PA
- Penn State Mont Alto – Mont Alto, PA
- Penn State New Kensington – New Kensington, PA
- Penn State Schuylkill – Schuylkill Haven, PA
- Penn State Shenango – Sharon, PA
- Penn State University Park – University Park, PA
- Penn State Wilkes-Barre – Lehman, PA
- Penn State Worthington Scranton – Dunmore, PA
- Penn State York – York, PA
For more information, visit Employer Engagement across the Commonwealth Campuses of Penn State.