Employers have the opportunity to share positions via our web-based recruiting systems.
SmealConnect: Opportunities posted electronically by employers on SmealConnect are viewed by Smeal undergraduate students, MBA students and alumni, who then apply for the positions through the system. Please utilize SmealConnect for:
- Internships or co-ops for undergraduate students
- Full-time or internships for MBA students
- Full-time for recent grads to experienced hires (all alumni including MBA graduates)
Nittany Lion Career Network: Opportunities posted electronically by employers on the Nittany Lion Career Network are viewed by ALL Penn State undergraduate students and alumni, who then apply for the positions through the system. Please utilize the Nittany Lion Career Network for:
- Full-time for graduating seniors
- Internships or co-ops for undergraduate students – open to all majors
- Part-time employment
Other Systems: Looking for other majors outside of Smeal? We can connect you with other Penn State career contacts and the majors they serve.
Recruitment and Employment Guidelines
- Resumes and other supporting documents can be sent to the employer via email as they are submitted, after the application deadline or can be used to redirect applicants to an employers website.
- Note that it is best to post on SmealConnect and Nittany Lion Career Network if you want to target seniors and recent graduates.
- Please allow 1-2 business days for your Smeal Connect account to be approved.