Parking On Campus
- For all visitor parking information please click here.
- If you are attending an event in the Business Building, we suggest that employers utilize East Deck Parking Garage. There is a $1.00 hourly rate.
- Hourly, One-Day, Overnight and Weekend Event Parking options are also available at a variety of campus locations
- Many local hotels offer a complementary shuttle service to campus
- iHear Self Guided Tour
- Lion Ambassadors Tours – The Lion Ambassadors, “ordinary students with extraordinary pride,” are Penn State’s Student Alumni Corps who aim to communicate the University’s history, personality and traditions to students, alumni and friends through tours and programming.
- The Lion Chariot– Customizable Pedicab Touring Service
- Virtual Campus Tour
- On Campus Lodging – The Nittany Lion Inn
- Off Campus Lodging
Traveling by Air
If you are flying, the local airport is called the “University Park Airport,” also referred to as the State College Airport. The airport code is SCE. US airways, United, Delta, and Northwest fly into State College. Another option is the fly into the Harrisburg airport, code MDT. Harrisburg is a two (2) hour drive from State College.
For additional information on attractions, events and dinning, please visit: http://www.visitpennstate.org/