Brazen is the virtual platform being utilized by the university for virtual career fairs this semester. Make sure you are ready for recruiting season this fall and the following career fairs:
Upcoming Virtual Career Fairs:
Sept. 8: Mock Career Fair, 12-3 p.m.
- Get feedback on your pitch, resume, attire, and more from Smeal Corporate Partner recruiters at this practice career fair!
- Register here: bit.ly/MockFair
Sept. 13: Corporate Partner Career Fair, 11 a.m.- 4 p.m.
- Meet some of our Corporate Partners who are looking for Smeal students to fill externship, internship, co-op, & full-time opportunities! Companies participating include Aldi, Altria, BDO, Clark Associates, CohnReznick, Deloitte, Dick’s Sporting Goods, First National Bank, GE, Grant Thornton, Insight Global, Johnson & Johnson, Kohl’s, KPMG, Merck, PNC, PwC, RSM, and Volvo.
- Register here: bit.ly/CorpPartnerFair
Sept. 20: Smeal MegaFair, 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Connect with companies seeking Smeal students for internships, externships, co-ops, and full-time roles.
- Register here: bit.ly/SmealMegaFair
Sept. 21-23: Fall Career Days
- Connect with companies looking to fill both full-time and internship/co-op opportunities. Open to ALL students.
- Register here: studentaffairs.psu.edu/career/fairs/fall/student/hybrid
Prepare for the Career Fairs:
- Create a Brazen account with your Penn State SSO
- Having issues signing into Brazen with your PSU account? We understand, and the issue has been reported. You can sign up for the career fairs using a non-PSU email instead! Visit the career fair link and just complete the text boxes using a non-PSU email address, your first and last name, and a password, then click the orange ‘Sign Up’ button. You will receive an email from Brazen to verify your email address, then you are all set!
- If you have any additional questions please reach out to the Business Career Center at email@example.com.
- Upload your resume to your profile
- Register for the Fairs – See links under the Events listing.
- Review employers attending
- Utilize Nittany Lion Careers to see all employers attending and search by companies
- Use ‘job categories’ or ‘booth tags’ to search for employers within specific categories on Brazen
- Test your webcam and background
- Want to see a summary of all your Brazen events you registered for? Log in here: https://app.brazenconnect.com
For a detailed list of tips and tricks for registering and attending Brazen events and additional resources, check out our Virtual Career Fairs resource page. If you have issues logging into the Brazen fair during the event, please go to bit.ly/BrazenSupportZoom for help.
Check out the recorded student tutorial hosted by Penn State Career Services!
Penn State encourages persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you anticipate needing any type of accommodation or have questions about the access provided, please contact the Smeal Business Career Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 814-863-6161 to leave a message with one of the Directors. Students or Professionals using a screen reader such as JAWS should contact the Smeal Business Career Center at email@example.com or call 814-863-6161 at least two business days prior to the start of this Brazen event for assistance in connecting with prospective employers (or vice versa).