The Forté Foundation is a non-profit consortium of leading companies and top business schools working together to launch women into fulfilling, significant careers through access to business education, opportunities, and a community of successful women.
Forté Women of Color College Leadership Conference
The Forté Women of Color College Leadership Conference is a one day program for black and Hispanic/Latina undergrad women interested in exploring the full scope of career options, including a career in business. This is an opportunity for sophomore and junior women to discover new ways to position themselves as diverse candidates.
GET SET FOR SUCCESS WITH FORTÉ
- Hone your critical thinking and presentation skills during the experiential workshop facilitated by Deloitte
- Explore your own professional style and executive presence (even when you aren’t yet an executive!)
- Discover new ways to position your diverse candidacy for the greatest career impact
- Dialogue with diverse professionals who will share how to bring your authentic self to the workplace and expand on other hot topics based on your suggestions
- Find a role model in our WOC trailblazers and network with your peers
Sophomore (Class of 2021) and junior (Class of 2020) African-American and Latina women from diverse academic backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Hosted by Deloitte
Admission is free. Attendees must submit a resume and complete an application form. Travel stipends (up to $300) are available for eligible participants.
Sept. 9, 2018
Forté College to Business Leadership Conference
Calling all majors. In this FREE one-day interactive conference, you’ll explore a multitude of business careers, build leadership skills, and expand your experience – and your network.
Get a jump-start on your career:
• Hands-on business start up simulation
• Leadership development and personal brand workshop
• Summer internship recruiting secrets
• Exploration of diverse business career field paths
First years, sophomore and junior women from diverse academic backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
October 26, 2018
New York, NY
Hosted by: Credit Suisse
Admission is free. Attendees must submit a resume and complete an application form. Travel stipends (up to $300) are guaranteed for eligible attendees. If you have attended this event, please consider applying to the College Fast Track to Finance Conference.
September 16, 2018
Forté College Fast Track to Finance Conference
Explore cool careers in finance. Corporate Finance and Investment Management to name a couple! Gain practical career advice and meet women financial leaders from top firms who will share how they launched an exciting career in financial services.
This one-day FREE conference gives you the opportunity to learn by doing:
• Perfect Your Pitch & Make ‘Em Love You Interactive Workshop
• Corporate Finance & Investment Management Team-Based Business Simulations
• Focused networking with top recruiters, executives, and recent graduates
• Connect with 100 undergrad women leaders, build your resume, and finance as a career field path.
You don’t need to be a finance major to attend.
Sophomore and junior undergrad women from diverse academic backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
November 2, 2018
Hosted by: Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
Admission is free. Candidate must complete an application and submit a resume. Travel stipends (up to $300) are available for eligible participants. If you have attended this event previously, please consider applying to the College to Business Leadership Conference.
September 16, 2018