Explore a career with Wells Fargo
The Junior Leaders Conference is designed to increase your understanding of financial services and introduce the various businesses and career paths that Wells Fargo has to offer. A select group of high-performing students from diverse backgrounds will be invited to participate.
During the conference, you’ll develop a deep understanding of Wells Fargo’s unique culture and values, which you will experience first-hand. You will also have the exclusive opportunity to interview with hiring managers for summer internship positions across the Enterprise before our spring 2019 recruiting season commences.
- Interview for openings in our 2019 junior summer internship programs. Summer internship opportunities will be available nationwide across multiple groups.
- Professional development workshops
- Networking opportunities
Dates & locations
The conferences will take place on the following dates in the following cities:
- Chandler, AZ: October 23 – 25, 2018
- Charlotte, NC: November 6 – 8, 2018
- St. Louis, MO: November 14 – 16, 2018
You will be selected to participate in one of the conferences based on your regional internship placement preference. All hotel and travel costs for the duration of the conference will be covered by Wells Fargo.
- The Junior Leaders Conference is designed for high-achieving students who are currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in any major
- Graduation date of either December 2019 or May / June 2020
- You must not already be committed to another 2019 summer internship in order to apply for the conference opportunity
Step 1: Visit http://myfuture.wf.com/pre-diversity-forum
to submit your interest in applying by July 31, 2018 at 11:59pm Central Time.
Step 2: We will email those who submit an interest form with the formal application instructions in early August